Join the Native Woodland Co-Op
Thank you for your interest in the Native Woodland Co-Op. We are looking to partner with individuals and organisations to work together to help plant native trees and establish new Irish native woodlands.
You can join the co-op for as little as €25 and become a part land owner in a newly planted native forest. You will then be entitled to receive annual dividends from the grant income that the forest receives and can exit the investment in the future if you need to cash your shares out.
We would recommend following the following recorded webinar which explains who we are and how we plan to go about establishing the co-op.
You can also listen to the 12 minute interview on Dublin City FM with our chair David Fallon.
If you are interested in joining the co-op, simply fill out for the form below. We are currently accepting new pledges. The process is as follows:
1. Fill out the form below to express your interest.
2. We will send you an email within 1-4 days confirming your pledge.
3. You will be required to upload documents to confirm your ID and proof of address.
4. You can review the Co-Op Handbook and confirm that you accept the terms of the handbook.
5. We will provide our bank details for you to pay for your shares.
6. Once payment is confirmed, we will send you your share certification and you will receive regular updates from The Board and be invited to attend the AGM.
Please note: the information you provide below will be used to contact you in relation to becoming a shareholder of the Native Woodland Co-Op. Your personal data will be shared within the board of the organisation, but will not be shared by any third parties without your prior consent.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at [email protected].